Noosa Multi Sport Festival schedule
The Noosa Triathlon Multi Sport Festival is a five day hallmark event (1 to 5 November), based in Noosa on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland and includes a stacked line-up of events for all ages and abilities.
The schedule includes a Breakfast Fun Run and a Run-Swim-Run event. Super Saturday is one of the highlights of the event with the Superkidz and Special Triathlon in the morning followed by the Subaru Noosa Australian Open Criterium and Asics Noosa Bolt in the afternoon. Great to spectate as the sun sets on Noosa.
The crown event, however, is the Noosa Triathlon held on Sunday. It continues to hold its title as largest standard distance triathlon in the world. It will see up to 4,000 competitors and attracts a stellar field, given the Sunshine Coast is home to many professional triathletes and given the event falls at the end or start of their seasons. This year is another sell out. The triathlon will play host to first timers, weekend warriors, the elite and veterans.
Once you compete, stay at Noosa and enjoy the sights. This is a list of a few things to see and do.
10 things to see and do when at Noosa
- Walk, run, hike or jog through Noosa National Park
- Swim, surf or sun bake on Noosa Main beach
- Shop Hastings Street and sample the many boutique stores, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Take the Everglades BBQ Lunch Cruise
- Bush walk through Noosa Hinterland
- Visit Eumundi Markets
- Take the kids to Underwater World Sea Life Aquarium Mooloolaba
- Enjoy the ultimate wildlife adventure at Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo
- Discover Fraser Island
- Try Noosa fishing and crab adventures Noosa River
Plus so much more if you choose to make Noosa your family getaway.